Saturday, December 29, 2012

Which Side Are You?



Another year is about to start. Another chapter of our lives have to be lived. Some may be faced with new and unique challenges, while others might just keep on striving to face and live the recent struggles they have.

Some might have lost someone, while others have gained or found a new one. Some might have just promoted to a higher position at work, while some loss their own. Some might be smiling and laughing, and the others are crying. Some are willing to listen and give their shoulders, while some needs one.

Some could tell people they need help, others can’t. There are some who just permit anything to happen, while others make everything to possibly happen in accordance to their own will. There are some who can’t speak for themselves and therefore were compelled to listen. Just to listen.
There are some who, despite the pain they faced, they managed to smile and take everything; while allowing the other person to continually hurt them.

These are the two faces of life. Which side do you think you belong? Which side do you think you prefer to be? Which side do you think you can live your life? Do you think it’ll be fair to remain insensitive? Or you’ll prefer being the martyr?

"I may be resilient..
I might have overused my smiles and overlooked those tears..
I may seldom speak.. I might have lent always my ears..
I may be considered an automated 'whatever'.. just that automated 'whatever'
but I am that special type of a robot created with a heart...
I get tired and I feel pain too...
because like you, I am human.
Will you care to "listen", "feel", and "see" me too?
For just --- even, once??"

Do you think you will want to live the same life for this another year that is about to start?

Please also visit my other blogs The[un]chef101. And if you have not yet subscribed to my channel My Siesta  please click on the subscribe button and share this video so other people on the same diet can also enjoy this dish. Thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment