Friday, November 9, 2012

I’m Sorry… I Loved You



I was once in my solace, didn’t really know the world outside. Was just then enjoying and taking pleasure of whatever it is that I have. I never really cared about how and what it is to love someone. I can, but I never really cared at all.

One day, I didn’t realize that among the people in the crowd I “saw” you. You were charming, I should say. Well, have seen set of charming people before. I told myself that I don’t really care. I told myself that if I’ll give it a try to “look” at you one day you will just leave, and I’ll be left alone… alone in my solace again.

I tried hard to not “see” you. I’ve overlooked the fact that I am “hearing” you. I don’t even like the fact that I am “feeling” you. I was afraid. I asked myself if it is possible for me to avoid you whenever time would come that I’d be pushed towards you. I didn’t get an answer for that. I wasn’t just sure. 

So now I am in. Trapped. Tangled. Imprisoned. I wanted to let lose, but I really don’t want to. This thing that you’ve caused me is confusing. It’s something that I can call “complication”. I seek for remedy. For a possible solution. However, I always ended back to you.

Hey, I’m sorry.. I didn’t mean it. It wasn’t really my intention to “see you”… to “hear you”… to “feel you”. I’m sorry that I’ve come to love you.

Please also visit my other blogs The[un]chef101. And if you have not yet subscribed to my channel My Siesta  please click on the subscribe button and share this video so other people on the same diet can also enjoy this dish. Thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment